Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Damn Fine Print Studio



I've been
slacking off this blog of late and I have a valid reason - honest!  Remember that screen printing dream, well Damn Fine Print Studio has been born :) Yep that's me up above,  up to my eyes in red ink.  Myself, Alex Pacheco and Eric Greene are currently putting together one meg screenprint spectacular event on Dec 6th in BLOCK T Smithfield square where we will be showcasing the work of 30 of Dublin's hottest artists and  illustrators in hand-pulled (by us!) screen print. We are screening day and night in the studio at the moment so that we have 30 limited edition prints of each artist ready for the show - that's 900 prints folks!.  You can follow our progress here and check out some teaser sneak peeks of the very covetable artworks that will be on show and for sale at the exhibition for just €30 a pop.

I'll keep you updated on the actual event as we get closer to D day!
In the mean time I will do my best to uncover some Irish made gems worthy of Christmas stockings over the next few weeks.

Kim. x

     

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment