Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Shady and the Lamp!

















A great new find ' Shady and the Lamp' for the light fixture obsessive amongst us (me!) . I'm loving how they contrast odd shaped clear glass bottles against strong bold colour shades. If I had a digs bigger than my current box I'd be all over these light gems. They also offer a custom lampshade restoration & recovering service for those shades in need of a bit of TLC. You can check out their handy work here or the old school way at their new real life premises on Francis Street, Dublin 8. Extra kudos for the great name too!  


  Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This post is absolutely so inspiring! These lampshades are all beautiful and adorable. The designs are perfectly awesome. These are indeed great as home decors. I really love their elegance and style. Lampshades are indeed great for interior decoration. One can choose fabulous or simple designs depending on one's purpose and taste. My sister and I are planning to have a new one so soon. We want to have an autumn inspired design.

    -http://www.fenchelshades.com/

    ReplyDelete